Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-01-03 Origin:Site
The structural principle of feed pellet machine:
1. Avoid animal picky eaters. The compound feed formula has a variety of raw materials and is comprehensive in nutrition, which prevents the animal from picking up the favorite food from the powder and refuses to ingest other ingredients.
2. High return on feed. In the granulation process, due to the combined action of moisture, temperature and pressure, some physical and chemical reactions occur in the feed, gelatinization of the starch, and enhanced activity of the enzyme, which enables the fed animal to digest the feed more efficiently and convert it into an increase in body weight. .
3. Storage and transportation are more economical. After granulation, the bulk density of the feed is generally increased by 40%-100%, which can reduce the storage capacity and save transportation costs.
4. Good liquidity and easy management.
5. Avoid automatic grading of feed ingredients and reduce environmental pollution.
6. Kill Salmonella in animal feed.
The using of feed machinery:
1. The long-term operation of the crusher should be fixed on the cement foundation. If the working place is changed frequently, the crusher and the motor should be installed on the base made of angle iron. If the crusher is powered by diesel, the power of the two should be matched, that is, the diesel engine power is slightly larger than the crusher power, and both The pulley grooves are the same, and the outer end faces of the pulleys are on the same plane.
2. After the crusher is installed, check the fastening condition of each fastener. If it is loose, it must be tightened.
3. Check if the belt tightness is appropriate and whether the motor shaft and the crusher shaft are parallel.
4. Before starting the crusher, first turn the rotor by hand to check whether the teeth, hammer and rotor are running flexibly and reliably. There is no collision in the shell. The rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow on the machine. Motor and powder Whether the machine lubrication is good.