Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-01-16 Origin:Site
Check whether the raw material is in consistency. Refer to lowing four material for pellets production.
1. Insert the plug of the machine, and press the start button. The engine should start and the die turns.
If the engine does not turn, immediately press the stop button, and check or investigate the cause of the
2. Place a container (eg bucket) in the pellet chute.
3. Put a little source material into the feed tube. Be sure not to fill too much material at once, as the
machine can be clogged.
4. After a short time the pellets will fall into the pellet chute and collect them. The pellet can reach the
final hardness only after cooling.
5. Put the remaining material and change the container of the pellets when it is full.
6. Do not stop the machine during pellets pressing operation (except for emergency), otherwise the
machine will be clogged for re-starting.
7. Stop the machine by pressing the stop button.
8. Clean the machine with a single run. This step is very important as if the raw material cool
completely they will stay inside the roller case and it is difficult to be removed.
Note: In the event that no satisfactory pellets are achieved during the first test run of the machine, the pellets
produced should be re-introduced into the feeding tube. More components should be added e.g. saw dust,
which can improve the quality of pellet producing.